This is post three of fourteen on our trip to Northern Ireland and Croatia, minus our mini Game of Thrones tour. Those posts can be found here.
- Intro to Northern Ireland & Croatia
- Recovering from Jetlag in Dublin: Dublin Castle and Trinity College
- Bubblin’ in Dublin: Dublin Eats
- Chasing Scully: Staying at the Hilton Belfast
- The Land of Giants and the Northernmost Point in Ireland
- Hiking Glenveagh National Park
- Singing the Blus in Dublin & Letterkenny
- Heating up in Zadar
- Azure Waters Await at Kornati National Park
- Falling for Picturesque Plitvice
- Let’s Never Split
- The Jewel of the Adriatic: Dubrovnik
- Walking the Wall in Dubrovnik
- A Brief Stop in Bosnia
During our stay in Dublin during the Selfish Year, we enjoyed some tasty food. This time around, Mr. Selfish and I figured that we would enjoy some new eats. However, when we asked our cabbie from the airport for food recommendations, he immediately recommended Leo Burdock for fish and chips. So we decided to go back. It was just as good as last time. The fish and chips were perfectly crispy and well-seasoned.
I think we’ll have to make it a tradition to eat here every time we visit Dublin.