This is post ten of twelve on our autumn trip to South Korea. Check out the other posts in this series here:
- Back for One Last Score: Intro to our Korean Babymoon
- 4 Nights at the Stylish Park Hyatt Seoul
- Checking Out Seoul’s Spirits
- Eating Our Way Through Seoul
- Seoul’s Other Palaces
- Staying at the Hilton Gyeongju
- Visiting the Silla Kingdom: 1 Day in Gyeongju
- 4 Nights is Not Enough at the Park Hyatt Busan
- Temple Time in Busan
- Tricked out Again: The Busan Trick Eye Museum
- Busan BBQ: A Mixed Bag
- 14 Hours in Hong Kong: Protests, Dim Sum & Giant Buddhas
Back during our Selfish Year, Mrs. Selfish and I had a blast at Seoul’s Trick Eye Museum. If you’ve never heard of them, the Trick Eye Museums are a private, for-profit series of galleries found in South Korea, China, and Singapore.
They’re not really museums, so much as they are galleries brimming with opportunities for stupid pictures.
I’m normally pretty shy about ridiculous photos in public, but Trick Eye is a completely different beast altogether. This is a no-holds-bar-bring-your-A-game kind of event.
Especially if you want to keep up with Mrs. Selfish who excels at this kind of stuff.
I mean, who can compete with THIS?